Return and Cancellation Policy
Following the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, you have a legal right to cancel an order within 7 working days from the day after receipt of the Products, so long as the Products are unused. With us, you have a right of 30 days of receipt of the Products to cancel. In this, you have 30 days to change your mind or decide for whatever reason that you no longer want to receive or keep the Products, entitling you to receive a refund. Another option is to request an exchange within the same 30 days.
However, you do not have a right to cancel the purchase of the below items as these are only able to be returned if they are faulty or are not as described:
• Gas cylinders and cartridges
• Perishable products
The legal right to cancel that you have begins when you receive an email from our courier notifying you that the Products have been dispatched and ends 30 days after the day that you receive the products.
In order for you to cancel an order with us, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. Please let us know of your decision by either of the following:
• Phone: 0800 644 4401
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post: 2C Chartwell Point, Chartwell Drive Industrial Estate, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2FT
When you cancel, you must provide us with your name, address, and order number or copy of the original receipt. So long as you have given us notice of the cancellation within the 30-day period then your cancellation is effective of the date of notice.
Should the order be cancelled with us due to receiving an incorrect or faulty item, we will:
• Refund you the total price paid for the Products, as well as the delivery charge.
• Otherwise, if you would like us to exchange the Products, we will cover the collection fee and re-delivery fee.
Should the order be cancelled as you no longer want to keep the Products, but there was no fault with the order, we will:
• Refund you the total price paid for the Products, but not the delivery charge that you have paid when placing your order.
• If you want us to arrange collection of your unwanted item/s, we will charge a collection fee based on the relevant courier carriage charge at that time. Should you want to return the item/s to us using your own arrangements, please return it to Khyam, Unit 2C Chartwell Point, Chartwell Drive Industrial Estate, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2FT, with a note containing your name, order number or receipt, and contact details. You will need to cover the cost of returning your unwanted items fully as this will not be refunded.
• Should you want to return your item/s for an exchange, you must cover the collection fee of the first item/s and the re-delivery fee of the new item/s.
• All Products must be unused and in the original packaging in order to be accepted as a return for a refund. If the Products are used and/or not in the original packaging, then you must return the Product for an exchange or upgrade.
• Where item/s have been returned, not in the original packaging and the item/s have suffered transit damage due to inadequate packaging, we reserve the right to charge for repair/replacement of the damaged item/s
The refund will be credited to the original payment method that you have used. Payment methods available are listed below:
• Visa Debit or Credit Card
• Amazon Pay
• In some circumstances, we will allow for a BACS Transaction. Please contact us for more details.
Should your order be despatched or delivered to you before you decide to cancel:
• It is your responsibility to return them to us. You are able to bring them directly to our warehouse, arrange for a courier to bring them back (we suggest using a trackable service to obtain proof of postage), or contacting us to arrange a collection of the Products for a chargeable fee.
• When returning items to us or packaging items for us to arrange a collection, please ensure that Products are not damaged in transit by securely packing the items. We cannot be held responsible for any Products which have been lost or damaged in transit if you have arranged the return.
Due to how quickly we process orders from initial ordering to dispatch, it may not always be possible to cancel an order. Should this be the case, you are able to return the items to us using the information above, at your cost.
Should you wish to use your legal rights to return a faulty or incorrectly described Product, you must either post them back to us or allow us to collect them from you. If you no longer have the Proof of Purchase, such as an Order Number or Receipt, please call us on 0800 644 4401.
It is not always possible for us to exchange Products which were on special offer or promotion when you originally purchased them as this is allocated stock separate to the main stock.