KHYAM 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE / TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
We're so confident that Khyam will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today.
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, call us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with SECCO Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a footprint groundsheet protector to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. . You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays. Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and the product should not be left up overnight. If, when ordering your Tent or Awning you choose to buy a footprint groundsheet protector from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded if you return both items to us. You also agree to retain all the original packaging and you agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector). We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day.
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- If you do not retain the original packaging and we have a cardboard box delivered to you for the return then you will be charged a £10.00 fee.
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.